Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

12 Tags of 2013 February

 
 
 
Is anyone there?
 
I have been so busy these days with family, teaching and crafting!  I am committing myself to playing EVERY month with Tim's Tags!  I'm really squeaking this one in!  I have a photo tutorial on this tag, how I got there "WITHOUT" all the goodies Tim used.
 
I am just starting to collect some stains so I just picked up Barn Door.  I cheated with  Fire Brick Ink and water. 
 
 
I loaded the tag with Barn Door Stain.  I'm staining so fast the photo blurred.

 
I stamped the ink pad on my mat.  Clever...

 
Then spritz the water and drag the tag through.  Go through the same spritzing of the tag and dry.

 
See it worked.  I drag my scissors and inked black.
 
 
The stamp Tim used isn't available for me.  So I used what I have, Travel Blueprint! 

 
After stamping the water paper I used my craft punch to notch out the postage edge.  Oh that cutting sucks!

 
I cut the airplane out...cause I'm crafty like that.

 
I don't have the markers and have no plan of getting them.  Instead I use my inks and water blender pens.  I works!

 
I used my new Travel embossing folder which goes with my plane.

 
I have all these Fragment pieces so I grabbed a circle piece.  Then I followed the what Tim did!
 
 
Sticking the Chitchat stickers down and glue.

 
I don't have the labels so I used the ticket stamp I have.  Along with the same pointy finger!

 
Look, I have washi!  I kinda love this new tip!  I inked the washi with Black Soot.

 
All Done!

 
Scrappy Moms Stamps just sent me some new Twine with gold and silver in it.  YUM!

 
I skipped the hearts along the top.  Not a big fan of that.

 
What a fun Tag this was! 

 
BRING ON MARCH TIM!
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh well done.. Love it.. it is so much fun making his tags with what we have.. looking forward to March's as well.. End of the week.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, and more sensational to use what you have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag turned out awesome.
    So cool that you had that embossing folder that went so well with your theme.
    I agree with you on the hearts not going with your tag :)
    We just make it for this month...lets see if we can get the next one finished a bit earlier, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So COOOOOOOL!!! I didn't get this set when I was at my local store. Now I'll have to!!:-) Love the look! TFS

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts