Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Skating Around


Another batch of Christmas cards featuring the Vintage Skate.  I wasn't sure if I liked the skate at first.  But I have warmed up to it.  These easy cards took no time to at all to build.   
A fast way to get these inked up is using distress stain, in my case tumbled glass.  Using the stars stencil in mustard seed gives way to a starry night.
 

The jingle bells are coated in clear rock candy.  Then I added some festive berry and peeled paint stain.  The crackle is fantastic.
I opted not to thread any twine for laces... this time!  I made my own back ground for the card.  Then mounted my tags to it.  Then a little tinsel twine for bling! 
I love the trees! I think they are called Tall Trees?

Getting close to being done!  A few more to make and sending them all out!  For now a break.  We are having a Chinook and that means a headache.  Off to rest my sore head.
 

Comments

  1. I'm not sure which one of your cards I love the most.. please send one of each so I can choose.. giggle.. really well done.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Nicole.
    I love that you made a tag and attached that to make your card, great idea :)
    I also love that sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicole do you use the stain alot?
    was looking at making it one of my next purchases -
    stain vs paint & TH of course ..
    Would love your input if & when you have a minute ... Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts