Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Noel Wishes

Is it really the last Tag of 2014!
 
I have had these pieces cut and ready sitting on my desk since the first week of December.  Even the Prancing Deer was cut.  But I decided in the end to use the Lantern die.  I just love it wrapped in Holiday Greens!  I actually finished it last week but with the holidays things get delayed.
 
I used the Alphanumeric Thinlits for the Noel.

 
I love the "wishes".

 
I used the enamel metal technique for the lantern.  Then crackled around the candle light.  I love the wax paper tip for the thinlits and have been using it for weeks.  I left the wax paper on the holly cut for fun.

 
I used a tattered pinecone and red jingles for the top of the lantern.
 
 
A big messy bow in green with a snowflake dangling.
 
 
I don't have the frosted sheets used by Tim :(  So I improvised with the frosted adhesive backed sheet over acetate.  I did emboss but you can see it was well.

 
I skipped the sewing along the tag.  I'm a terrible sewer and so it's best we all don't have to witness that. 
 
 
 
I have been asked to design some samples for CHA for 2015!  I'll give you a hint...I've used Sizzix dies.  I am HOPING it will all make it in time.  Shipping is slower this time of year especially leaving Canada to the US.  I busted my butt to get 5 projects built.  I'll be showing those off during CHA here on my blog.  I soooo wish I could have been at CHA in person.  But then...don't we all!
 
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my take on this December Tag!  I love all the fun techniques this past year!  Thank you for all your support over the year.
 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. A beautiful version Nicole! I love the lantern and those bell berries and the greens work really well with this technique. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely wonderful version of Tim's tag! so beautiful and festive! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Awesome tag! I know you will make plenty more in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful take on Tim's tag Nicole, I love how you adapted it! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Nicole, I love your interpretation of Tim's layout! The lantern is such a great addition and I love your colours! Wonderful! until next time, big new years hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love your beautiful tag Nicole a fabulous take on Tims and gorgeous colours. Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts