Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Favorite Fall Things

September is here and Fall is certainly in the air as we draw closer to the end of summer.  Feeling like some Fall crafting or Fall inspiration?  Join this month Art with Heart Challenge, Favorite Fall Things.  This month one lucky winner will win a Vintage Camper die!  EEK...I love it!
It all started with a Boxed, Square die.

And some Bird Crazy birds inked and watercolored.


Even some tucked and hiding.


And some left out... poor birdy.


This one made it to the top.  


These mini pumpkins are perfect with the Tattered Pinecone.


I love this Metal Alloy Squirrel Charm embellishment inked with Alcohol ink.


 There's a tiny tattered floral piece I used for a pumpkin trendil.  I love this versatile thinlit.


The Fall Foliage Thinlits are awesome!  I cut a bunch up and layered them along the bottom with a tattered pinecone here and there.


Another Metal Squirrel is hiding in the moss and the leaves are falling from the Branched Tree.


Isn't Fall the best!  Join and share in the fun for the Art with Heart Challenge, Favorite Fall Things.  We want to see your Fall creation. 


 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. What a really super creation! Nicole Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little guy peeking out at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, I have desparately needed something to restart my crafting imagination. This project (and incentive to get that trailer just might be it :) ) BEautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Nicole.. beautiful work.. love that squirrel!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your autumn block is gorgeous and I am definitely going to have to get those bird crazy stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those mini pumpkins and the adorable squirrel and crazy birds especially the one hiding . Such a fun piece x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! I love the warm, fall colours and that squirrel is just too freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts