Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Guest Artist Ranger- Coffin Curiosities

I am so excited to share with you another tutorial for Ranger today.  I am sharing a full detailed tutorial on how to create a Faux Wood Coffin.  By using your Distress inks and paints you can transform your surface into a realistic wood project.  
 This is a fun project using a great technique.

Check out my full project on Ranger's Website.

 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. Looks gorgeous, off to take a closer look X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. What a wonderfull creepy creation. Never thougt you could use the rendeer as a zombie deer

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG amazing!!! Love how you used that Sword - perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, off to have a closer look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Nicole! Just saw your tutorial and left you comment over there but wanted to come back and let you know how much I love your project. Zombie reindeer! AWESOME!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design and a great tutorial Nicole, love it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts