Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

The Crazy Coven


Well, I'm not sure this Crazy Coven Convoy  would be good to hanging with on Halloween night!  It seems they all look terrified.  Can you believe I made this 6 months ago!  This canvas is in the current issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine showing off a frightful scene.

Check it out in detail.

I wrapped the canvas and stamped it with the Apothecary stamp set.


Each terrified bird is bold with watercolored distressed inks.


I love the Happy Halloween banner is a great fit on the top.


BOO


The black soot painted rickety house gets a coat of textured paste and the bricked stencil.


WOO...WOO...


I know they are scared!


So scared they are passing out...


Pumpkin patches and candy corn fields.


I love the textured background all in haunted Halloween sades of green, purple and black using distress stains.


I think they are worried!


Add a little distress glitter to each witches hat.


I can never have too many spooky things to decorate my house!


Thank you to Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for publishing my project at my favorite time of year!  
I hope you aren't as scared at these Crazy Chicken's!  I can call them that...right!



 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. I LOVE it! I was lucky enough to win the both sets of stamps and dies. Cannot wait to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project! Love the witchy birds... their faces are comical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Those Crazy Birds are having a party here! So stinking fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome piece Nicole! I can see why it got published. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased to see you getting published, you so deserve it, you are such a wonderful talent!

    Aww, they really do look scared, but I can't help but think they are still cute and funny.... you have done an amazing job creating this wonderful scene! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole I love your work. You have a great creative mind. You definitely inspire me. Now I just need too get busy and do some creating myself. I love Sizzix and Tim Holtz. I hope he decides to come out with more whimsical stamps. These guys are just so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful project Nicole, love all the amazing layers and textures and of course those fabulous Crazy Birds witches! Congratulations on having your piece featured in Canadian Scrapbooker! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts