Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Passport Journey

I get to take you on A Vintage Journey today!  I was thrilled to be asked to share some creative inspiration!  To see more you'll have to stop by A Vintage Journey's blog.  There you will find detailed photo's for my Passport Book using this Eileen Hull Sizzix Die!  Be sure to create and play in the challenge too.




I will be your tour guide for their Vintage Travel and Luggage Challenge!  Stop by and and take the tour of this grunge vintage passport book!

 photo NWD Signature.png

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, looks beautiful Nicole, off to take a closer look! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Nicole, this album is incredible and has everything a girl could want! Grunge, leather, good looking guys and lot's of room to record memories of your freaking awesome trip! You fly, girl!

    Great to see you as a special guest at A Vintage Journey, and you did a wonderful job on your post. Loved all the close ups of that vintage goodness.

    I think I've already congratulated you on your new line of stamps. They are truly wonderful and your artwork is fantastic. How exciting for you, and I'm so proud of your success! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is ever so cool! Can't wait to see the additions from your trip. Gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A drop dead gorgeous contribution to the Vintage Travel theme - fabulous details and weathered texture throughout. Brilliant to have you with us for this leg of the journey, and sorry it's taken me so long to get round!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts