Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Cheers to 30

A very quick card using some of my new Sizzix dies!  My husband is celebrating 30 Years in his industry next week.  YAY!  So we went out last night to celebrate and I made a card for him for his team to sign.  No tutorial for this one.  It was so quick to make I didn't even think to grab my phone. 

I made this into a 5"x 5" card so I could fir the "Cheers To" and new Ornate Frame #2.


I cut the new Stencil Numbers die for the 30 and centered into the Ornate Frame #2 .  Inked with Black Soot and Brushed Pewter Distress Paint.  Keeping it Masculine!


The "Cheers To" is actually the Alphanumeric Marquee Thinlits.  Even with a little tape and the Magnetic Platform things can shift.


For the inside I used the Alphanumeric Marquee for the "Years" so you can see the fun holes in each letter.


Some Twisted Citron and Hickory Smoke Inks and the Gears stencil.


A quick spritz of Distress Spray Stains Black Soot, Twisted Citron and Hickory Smoke on watercolor paper.  


When you're in a pinch a couple of dies and inks to create a quick card is all you need!

Cheers to 30 Years!
 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. This is an amazing card! Congrats to the hubs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card. And congrats to Brent and you! It takes a team of love and support to make it to these milestones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts