Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Sizzix Party Ideas: Fall Place Setting

I'm back from my very damp and long vacation!  Settling back into my routine now that all the vacation laundry is done.  

I have a few things I am working on before I go away again in August.  For the month of July the Eileen Hull Team has been creating awesome Party Decor projects.  Check out my Thanksgiving "FALL" Party Place Setting.



I used the Flower Pansy and Place Card and Flower die's for this project.  Along with those awesome coffee filters and distress inks fossilized amber, carved pumpkin and barn door.


Once inked and crinkled I cut the coffee filter flowers and inked the edges.  Gathered a couple more dies and stamps to pull this quick project together.


To help make projects quicker I will often cut a few extra cuts like with the Fall Foliage die.


I cut the Calendar Words October with Sizzix Leather Paper and inked the bottom with ground espresso for a gradient look.


I love the Flower Pansy adhered to the top with a Emerald Creek Pine Cone charm center.


Stamped with the Graphed stamp.


I love the Emerald Creek Squirrel tucked behind this real pinecone. 


In Canada Thanksgiving is celebrated in October. 


Wouldn't these be adorable on your table!


Stop by Eileen Hull's blog for more inspiration and idea's for your Party Decor project.

It's good to be home and in my craft room.  Before I head out again and adventure!


 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. I absolutely adore this!! You are such a great inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks!!! Good to know I can still spark some interest even when I've been away for awhile... HEHE!

      Delete
  2. So pretty Nicole! And they could be changed out for each month or party! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would make a great Halloween one too. Ohhh... I have an idea now.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I must try the coffee filters with my flower dies. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was Eileen's idea. I don't think I will use anything else now. They take the ink so well!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous Nicole! Wonderful fall colours and love the coffee filter flower with the pinecone center. The addition of the grid stamp and shading on your October die cut add so much interest, thanks for sharing this great project! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts