Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Sizzix Blog- DIY Haunted Manor

BOO...

I am super excited to be creating over on the Sizzix Blog today.  I have a Haunted Manor Tutorial just waiting for you to creep over there.


Pop over and see all the inking, die cutting and general mayhem!


 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. Looks fantastic, Nicole! Off to take a close look! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, you took me to Halloween heaven Nicole!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS!!!! LOVE all the details...especially the boarded up windows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO hauntingly wonderful Nicole! Love the falling off the hinges door and boarded up windows - what a great touch!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts