Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Zombie Walk

Are you ready to join the Zombie Walk?

Hands up if you can't get enough if this creepy walker!  I am not a watcher of creepy things.  It scares the crap out of me.  I prefer to create creepy things instead of watch them.


I cut the Lost Zombie 2x with Sizzix Mat Board.  The distressed the Coredinations paper and cut the Handwritten Halloween Thinlit "toil & trouble".  The zombie clothes are trimmed for a layering effect.


Using a piece of watercolor paper I inked with my distress markers and added plenty of water for blending.  Then spritzed with more markers.  I wanted it very subtle.


Line up the parts and glue away.Next I inked the lost zombie with distress spray stain and added some ink to intensify.  


Time for inking those clothes.  For texture on the pants I sprinkled a pinch of distress powder.  The top I created a plaid shirt.


A bunch of inking for the shirt and a coat of clear rock candy crackle paint.  Another pinch of distress powder for texture and why not add some for the hair..  I cut the pumpkin in half and it worked easy!   Pekoe is making sure I did everything right.


Spritz the Lost Zombie with black soot distress marker for a mottled dead appearance.


I tiny strip of leather for the belt and a pounded brad.


For the pumpkin half I added a coat of clear rock candy crackle paint then when it was partially dry I rubbed it off. 


The subtle inking and spritzing pops the die cut sentiment.


Oh he needed something extra.  So some grungy chains will do fine!


He looks like he's popped from the earth.  


A pop of carved pumpkin for the inside!


Don't get lost...


More creepiness to come.  

BEWARE!

 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. Great layering of the dies and elements. I used to love horror films when I was younger but they are much too intense for me these days too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Brenda. I would never sleep again if I watched them!

      Delete
  2. What a great card. Love it!
    gr. Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching them, the creepier and scarier the better! Your zombie is fabulously horrible (in a good way!), love how you did his hair and clothes. Mine arrived today, now I can't wait to use him.... Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGOSH Anne... I cannot do it you brave woman! I am literally dying to see what you make!!!

      Delete
  4. LOVE the pumpkin chain!!! How fun is this! Great make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made his clothes - and the great chain and lantern attached!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts