Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Liberty

HEY USA... IT'S ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!


Celebrating the 4th of July with this patriotic card.  Since I have all these adorable paper dolls I dug through and found this pretty little girl holding the flag and wearing a pretty little sash.  My Mom's husband is American and this is his first July 4th since moving to Canada.  I wanted to whip up a card celebrating his homeland.


I finally get to use some of my seasonal paper with all these patriotic images.


My paper doll is coloured up with distress markers.


I added the dog... even he is inky with antique linen.


I inked the background and used the stars stencil... subtle and pretty.


Happy {almost} July of 4th


I hope all my American Friends a very special Happy Birthday.  Thanks for stopping by for this Canadian version on a Patriotic card. 

Eat. Sleep. Craft. {repeat}

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love everything anout this! Words fail me to describe how much I adore this! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked! I am here! Love your card Nicole, I just love red, white and blue, your background is fabulous and your image choices are perfect! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts