Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Maker Challenge- House Pocket

Are you ready for a new Maker Challenge!

Get ready to to create some new makes with the Heartfelt House Pocket die.  We want to see your unique ways of creating with the House Pocket die by Eileen Hull.


Click the Image for details

 I cut the creepy faces to the size of the wee windows.


I used the teeny flowers from the  Heartfelt Stitchy Flowers die.





The chimney is cut and I used Wendy Vecchi's new embossing powder Carnation Red with the bricked stencil.  Love this enamel powder!


I opted for the Rooftops die instead of the roof cut that comes with the House Pocket die.  I already had these piece cut from sandpaper.


I used my Xyron Creative Station to create a laminated and magnet cartridge.




Check out the MAGNET House Pocket with creepy elements!  


Click HERE to upload your House Pocket project and share with your social media with #eileenhull and #sizzix.

Can't wait to see your House Pocket Makes!

EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. Love what you did with the house pocket die Nicole, there is a nice element of 'spookiness' about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween house Nicole! that moon peeking over is a nice touch - and the faces in the windows! eek!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to adapt the House Pocket for Halloween Nicole! Those people in the windows ARE a little creepy :-0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts