Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

The Trick is in the Bag with Xyron

Halloween is almost here!

These little treat bags are are full of possibilities and yummy treats.  Xyron is serving up Fall and Halloween Inspiration this week.  I am loving this theme since I get to make some freaky fun with these In the Bag treat bags.


Cracking out the Create a Sticker for these super cute inky glittery Jack O Lantern pumpkins.


Bringing out the big guns with the Creative Station for the larger of the Jack O Lantern cuts.

Check out this adorable Sticker Maker perfect for these smaller die cuts.


Soooo cute!


Just had to make 2!


Stuff with some Fun Sized Bars and you're ready for these adorable treats.


Follow along all week for Fall and Halloween over at Xyron.

EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. This looks so easy with the sticker maker. And yummy too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts