Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

A different way to store Stamps


Are you ready for more storage ideas from the me and the Inspiration Team because I really needed this storage solution.  I kept this really simple by simply stamping the Letter It stamps.  The Planner Storage & Organizer is the bomb and combining them even gets better.


I stamped both sides of the mat board cuts by just loading up with ink and simply stamp away.  Down the spine I picked the stamp that fit.  Assemble each of them and attach with your favourite adhesive.  


I wanted to have a flat front so I simply cut a piece to fit. 


I wrote the "Letter it"... need to work my lettering.


Ohhh that is the cutest, holds 6 stamps, the markers, inks, brush and medium pens.  


See how that turned out on the spine.  


Loving this look.


You can store stamps, embossing folders, crayons, markers, stamps, cards, paper, envelops, paper dolls, ephemera, adhesive, die cut storage... I could go on.

Thanks for taking a peek and there's more to see this month from the Inspiration Team so don't miss out.





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts